Monday, April 20, 2009

So overall my weekend was quite relaxing. I went to church(i told ya'll i was gonna go), it was great to just go listen to the word of God. I spent my afternoon on yaho0 messenger chatting with my lil sis and bro.
I mentioned in my previous post that my family is planning a big ass funeral for my grandpa. So they are expecting at least two thousand people in attendance excluding seventy two children and grandchildren...My grandpa try no be small. I dont think i know all my extended family. I sha hope say my children no go marry my cousin cousin children..dat would be wired. Anyhoos i have not seen the aso ebi they selected..it bera be nice. Talking about aso ebi I have like 5 aso ebi that i have not even sewned (what a waste of my moni) . I go buy aso ebi finish i no go get moni go the wedding.
I have friends getting married left and right. Make una see me trouble ooo...Ok there is this chick i know from a 9ja church i attend when they have special anniversery( for their chop-chop..God forgive me oo) As i was saying ja re..the chic is getting married and want me to be in her wedding pary. I thought the people in your wedding parry are either your friends, cousins and sisters. I am niether of those, she wants me to buy my outfit for the white wedding and also buy aso ebi.( see me see wahala oo) Because she see say i dey dress go their church she wan turn me to Bill Gate wife. I am suppose to call her soon to let her know my dress size so she could order the dresses.
I did watch my new favorite show The #1 Ladies Detective Agency...I wuv that show to pieces..Jill Scott and Anika Noni Rose(Dream girls) are both doing an amazing job especially with the whole bot.
Have you guys ever watched Ray Jays new show on VHI? Emmmmm...i dont even know what to say..dat boy is so annoying the show is the stupidest show ever just like Bret Micheals show on VHI. What is wrong with VHI and all these stupid reality shows? I kinda miss Flavoflave...he was hilarious....lol..lol
Anyhoos i hope you guys have a great week...Always smile it might make a difference in someones day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

na wa o..me sef i thot it was only close peeps that made it to one's bridal train...i guess some people can put any Bukky,Funmi and kemi in their train

YankeeNaijaGurl said...

yeah some ppl na wah...she should have gone to a bus stop to recruit bridesmaid...lol Thanks for stopping