Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ex Wahala

So before i go into my ex-drama i just wanted say this whole blogging thing is fun and your gurl is getting addicted. Just as i was addicted to Facebook, my Facebook addiction is now well under control, so instead of facebooking twice an hour now it once every hour(abi i no try?) i go answer myself...YankeeNaijaGurl u try no be small...Addiction no be beans or moi-moi.

This is kinda of hard to write, but i will go ahead anyways. When i was in 9ja i was with this really nice guy, lets call him Dapo. Dapo was very goodlooking(no bais), he was in Unilag while i was still in high school (i was the main chick in school, as in i was dating a tapping unilag boy. we lived on the same street, i knew his friends and all that jargons.....He was everything you would want in a guy at that age..funny..smart...yadi..yadi ya. Well, before we started dating i knew he was dating this really pretty gurl. If i remember correctly while he was still dating the chick he asked me out and stupid me said yes(Oh yes i had the biggest crush on him). Oh well...as things turned out the other gurl later got prego by some other guy(i was soo glad) lol..lol..So i became the iya ile not iya anymore. Fastforward to 2yrs later....so my mom decided i move to the USA, Mehn i was so dissapointed cos i did not want to leave my boyfie..sha before i moved here i promised him we were still gonna be together any which way...dude was devastated i was leaving...1st year i would call him everyday..2nd year i called every other day..3rd year every weekend..4th year Dapo moved to England so he called me almost everyday...sha..sha all that while i think i dated a couple guys but it was nothing serious...Dapo later told me he was dating some gurl but it was not serious... he say na me him wan marry...and yeye me i believed him...i started getting really jealous and my love for him started fading. After a while i met a guy..dat treated me like a princess...but my dilema now is that i dont love him as much as i love Dapo. So what is a gurl to do? I'm pretty sure Dapo won't treat me as nice as my current man is treating me...Should i give myself time and see if the love will develop? Please help. !
I hope ya'll have a wonderful week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

men...i have been in this dilemma and we ended up parting ways!!I think you should fashi Dapo and move on...i mean it was puppy love now, you guys haven't lived in the same city to have a good meaningful adult relationship....i think it is still d high school love you are relying on
just my two cents!
welcome to blogville

1 + The One said...

Now I understand when you say we are in similar shoes.
I agree whole-heartedly with pink satin, in her words - fashi Dapo..I know it's not as easy as it sounds especially if he was your first love and all but after all's said and done, you are looking to build something solid, if the current guy treats you better pls stay with him. When you look back you wouldn't regret your decision cos after a while love stops being enough, you need a man who would make you feel like a queen....every woman deserves that!
God bless xx

Linda Ikeji said...

Just stopping by to say Hey Girl...have a fab one!

Anonymous said...

YankeeNaijaGurl
I just wanted to welcome you to bloggville..hope u enjoy it. i especially love the Ex-Wahala post. Gurl please forget that Dapo mehn...its time to move on to bigger and better things. I had the same dilemma. Take care and abeg upload soon.

MyOwnThing said...

What's love? I need to figure this out - nice post tho.

C said...

awww this is really sweet lol
wow, 3 years in a long distance relationship wow.
I think you should let your love for your current bf in yankee grow, since he threats u well. That's very important & besides the other guy is in london, who nows what he's up 2?!