Sunday, April 26, 2009

LOST FRIEND

Hey Guys, hope ya'll are doing well? My weekend was nice, I went shopping(my fav thing to do) with my Aunt and my lil cousin.
I'm done with studying for now which feel great.
This whole economic meltdown is no joke oo...my friends that just graduated both in yankee and naija are having a hard time findind jobs. Those of us with jobs, abeg make una hold am tight oo.
Ok, so i got an email from a childhood friend about 2 weeks ago, I have not spoken to this guy for almost 15years. so when i found him on facebook i was stoked. So dude emailed asking for money. which kind wahala be dis? I personally think it's rude to just ask someone for money just like that, u know even asked whether i get job or get place to sleep at night. Seriously this guy is making so mad that i don't even want to look for my old lost friends ....Anyways sha i did not reply his email, he is been stalking me via facebook. Abeg make una see me see trouble oo.
So one of my favorite shows is on tonight(no 1 ladies detective agency) on HBO...WOOO....WOOO. If you guys are up to it please watch and i promise you won't be dissappointed. lol..lol.. see me plugging the show like they are paying me for it..lol
Im still trying to figure out how to post pictures on my blog..I hope ya'll have a wonderful week...

5 comments:

1 + The One said...

Now that's crazy, asking someone you having seen in soooo many years for money!! Wow, maybe he needs it badlyy... But some people should chill!
Hope you're alright hun, enjoy your reading break :-) xx

YankeeNaijaGurl said...

I know right...he probably needed the money really bad...lol. Thanks for stopping sweets. I will definately enjoy the much needed break, Thanks again

MyOwnThing said...

I'll advised you to contact him and explain to him you're not in a position to give him some money. Just encourage him in his struggles. I possibly understood how you felt but you need to balance things properly (diplomacy) they call it rite :-) x

C said...

omgosh your title strongly caught my attention! lol

afrofabchic said...

I love that show!