Friday, April 17, 2009

My 2nd Entry

Hello my people, So this is my 2nd entry and so far it's going good. So work was good but as always long. Dont get me wrong it's not that i dont enjoy my work but some of my co-workers are nutjobs. In case you are wondering i am Allied staff in a clinic. Anyhoos, I'm kinda excited for the weekend...not because i have anything special planned but at least i can relax, sleep in a lil and just not worry about anything. Last week was insane...i had 2 papers due(Oh yea im getting my masters) and 2 exams...i cant tell you how relieved i am. My one exam was not too good sha...it was a finance exam and i hate anything finance...i was a science student in high school wetin concern me and finance? but oh well i sha did it and i'm anxiously waiting for my grades.
I'm sure you guys heard about Susan Boyle(British got talent), that lady can SYANG...this affirms my belief that dreams do come true. God, me i am dreaming o! lol..lol.
So last sunday was the first time i went to church this year(what a shame) I am not proud of it...an d i do not want to make excuses either. When i was younger i went to church every sunday plus bible studies sef on wednesdays...I actually feel bad now. God abeg 4give me oo! The reason i have'nt been going to church is that the man am with is not a strong christian(not an excuse) but if i want him to go to church with me he would. And i have'nt really found a church that im comfortable in. There is a feeling you get get when you attend a church you are comfortable in. God help me!
So tonight my baby is taking me out to eat at my favorite japanese resturant. OMG! I love Japanese food. So i better go get ready. So please let me know what to do to get motivated to go to church? Thanks guys ...

No comments: