Friday, April 17, 2009

Newcomer

Hi there,
Let me first say this is kinda nerveracking. I am not sure exactly why i'm doing this, but anyways i guess it will help me get some things off my chest. Just a little intro about me....I was born in 9ja...been in the States for about 9years.....i live in the Midwest...going to school...working and just living life.
I will be updating you guys as to what is going on in my life, ask for advice, criticism and the whole deal... I probably won't update every day, but will try to at least twice a week. Just so ya'll know, I am not an english/Communications Major. I don't know when or when not to use punctuations...my spelling is not the best..I'm sure ya'll dont really care about that.
I would love for this blog to be fun..I probably won't have the latest gossip but like i said i wants you guys inputs. I have lots of things going on in my life right now and i think getting advice won't hurt.
I have been following some 9ja blogs and i absolutely respect them especially Linda Ikeji....I dont know the gurl...but she seem like a nice gurl. Anyhoos I am currently at work, but i will be updating ya'll on some issues 2moro. GodBless and have a blessed weekend. O ya let the fun begin. Love

No comments: