Saturday, April 18, 2009

My 3rd Entry

Hey guys, So like i said yesterday today is going to be a relaxing day. So here is how it went, I got up, cleaned a little, ate breakfast and went back to bed. After much needed sleep i went to the mall. I don't know about you guys but i love Sales. My friends gets sooo jealous cos i seem to find the best deals...but anyways i bought quite a few things for myself and my siblings, cousins and friends in 9ja.
So my uncle is travelling to 9ja for my grandpa's funeral(I miss him so much) so i am tryna get as much stuff as i can because i dont know when next i will find someone going to 9ja.
Talking about 9ja, i went to 9ja last christmas(1st time in 9years) OMG ....it was a blast, I swear i went to all the clubs on the island..I go gist you guys about my trip another time.
Do ya'll have any ideas on what to get 7-8year old gurls? I have so much cousins its not even funny..but i love them all.
I feel like i'm talking all over the place...please pardon me im still new at this.
I gata say this before i go ...my new favorite tv show is #1 ladies detective agency...with Jill Scott...it is an awesome show it's on every sunday night at 7pm.
Him and I will be attending church 2moro.by God's grace(Amen)..lol..lol
I hope ya'll have a wonderful night....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please do go to church..welcome to blogville

Anonymous said...

Hey did your research your blog name before you used it? there are at least 3 other YankeeNaijagirls, infact there is YankeeNaijababe,YankeeNaijachic..as in, una plenty

PS: i am not trying to diss you o!

YankeeNaijaGurl said...

@2nd anonymous unfortunately i did not research the name...i hust came up with it..i wish i had done more research..but oh well its all good...Thanks for stopping sha